Depending on the type of goods and the urgency of the shipment, Air Calédonie offers 3 attractive fare levels to deliver your packages.
Anticipate your shipments to enjoy the best rates!
Dry Freight: non-perishable products.
Perishable Freight: perishable goods.
Priority Freight: routing in 24h (depending on operational and commercial conditions).
Fares are applicable fares as of 04/01/2017.
Fares are taxes excluded in CFP per kg
Rules for implementing the freight fares:
- Fares applicable per kilo with a minimum charge of 500F.
- 5% discount on the Dry Freight for shipments over 45 kg.
- Time limit for registration for a parcel: 1 hour before takeoff.
- Freight from the islands and the North: -15 F CFP / kg on presentation of the card Continuité Pays.
- Large parcel: When checking-in, if the parcel is bulkier than heavy, then the price will be based on volume (1m3=167kg).
- The maximum size of the packages accepted in the hold (ATR) is 1.80 m x 1.20 m x 0.60 m and maximum weight is 30 kg.
You can check-in your luggage for free in the limit of the permitted allowance on your ticket. Beyond the allowed weight,excess baggage fees are charged per extra kilo.
Frequently asked questions:
For more information, freight service can be contacted at:
Magenta freight office is open:
from Monday to Friday 7:00 to 6:00 pm
Saturdays 7:30 to 11:00.