For operational reasons preventing the operation of the Isle of Pines airport, the airline is compelled to cancel its scheduled flights to and from the layover on Monday, September 18th. The following flights are affected:
- TY401 to Isle of Pines departing from Nouméa-Magenta at 08:40
- TY402 to Nouméa departing from Isle of Pines at 09:40
- TY403 to Isle of Pines departing from Nouméa-Magenta at 09:30
- TY404 to Nouméa-Magenta departing from Isle of Pines at 10:30
Passengers affected by the cancellation of their flight(s) can, regardless of the ticket class purchased:
- reschedule their tickets with no penalty fees until December 31, 2023, if booked in the same fare category as originally reserved;
- request a refund of their tickets with no penalty fees (excluding non-refundable service fees).
The airline is making every effort to minimize the inconvenience caused by this situation beyond its control and thanks its passengers for their understanding.