Within the framework of our professional relations, we are brought to collect, treat and hold information concerning you.
The Société Calédonienne de Transports Aériens – Air Calédonie is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the www.air-caledonie.nc site, complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act.
All the operations that Air Calédonie carries out on your personal data, whether it is collection or use, respect the applicable regulations in terms of personal data protection and in particular the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as “Data-processing law and Freedoms” and the Regulation n°2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of these data (hereafter the “GDPR”).
The purpose of the present Personal Data Protection Policy is to inform you :
– the precautions taken by Air Calédonie when implementing personal data processing,
– in a complementary way, of the characteristics of the processing of personal data implemented or likely to be implemented when visiting its Site,
– the rights of any person concerned on these data processed by Air Calédonie, and the methods of exercise,
– the process for updating this Policy.
As a visitor to the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted this Policy.
If you do not agree with any of its terms, you are free not to continue your visit, and not to provide any information about yourself through this Site. Therefore, you also agree that certain rights or benefits may not be granted to you if they are conditioned on the prior collection of information about you from this Site.
INTRODUCTORY REMARKS – DEFINITIONS, GLOSSARY
Whether the terms below are capitalized or lowered in this Policy, or whether they are used in the singular or plural, they have the meaning attributed to them below:
CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) and personal data protection law: an independent administrative authority, the CNIL’s mission is to ensure compliance with personal data protection law, together with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as the “Data Protection Act” and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, known as the “GRPD.”
The CNIL also has as part of its functions a mission of control and sanction, and can be referred to by any person who believes that his or her rights on his or her data are not respected.
For more information:
Personal data: any information relating to a natural person who is identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements specific to him.
Processing of personal data or treatment: any operation or set of operations concerning such data, regardless of the process used, and in particular the collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction.
Special categories of personal data or special data: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person; data concerning health and data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person. The processing of these particular data is in principle prohibited.
Purpose: the main objective pursued by the use of personal data.
Data controller: natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of the processing.
In the context of the present Policy, the Controller is Air Calédonie, represented by its General Manager: Daniel Houmbouy.
Data subject: the individual to whom the personal data subject to processing relates.
For example, when browsing this Site, the person concerned by the processing implemented or likely to be implemented on this occasion is the Site Visitor.
Subcontractor: a natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
Recipient: person entitled to receive communication of personal data other than the data controller, the processor, and the persons who, by virtue of their functions, are responsible for processing thedata.
Third party: individual, public authority, service or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process personal data.
Authorized third parties: authorities legally empowered in the context of a particular mission or the exercise of a right of communication, to require the controller to communicate personal data.
Data protection officer or DPO: natural or legal person in charge of piloting the compliance with the RGPD of the personal data processing implemented within the organization that has appointed him. His appointment is mandatory in certain cases.
Consent: any free, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of will by which the data subject accepts, by a declaration or by a clear positive act, that personal data concerning him or her be processed.
IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
SOCIETE CALEDONIENNE DE TRANSPORTS AERIENS – AIR CALEDONIE, SA, with a share capital of XFP 804 007 600, whose registered office is located at 6 rue Edouard Unger BP 212 98845 Nouméa Cedex.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The following forms are available on the site and may collect personal data:
– Online application form for a transport card “I am submitting a file”.
– Online application form to make an appointment for a transport card (switches to another site where the float does not appear)
– Form to receive our newsletter
– Form to receive alerts
– Apply for a job form
– Subscription to job offers form
– Claim forms
– Reservation form
– Online registration form
– Satisfaction questionnaire
– Freight calculation form (receive by email)
– Freight form for professionals
– Contact form for professionals
– Contact form for groups
– My account : creation and management of the customer account
The information that may be collected is as follows:
– Identity: last name, first name, date of birth
– Contact information: e-mail address or, failing that, physical address and landline or mobile telephone number
– Bank details for the purchase of tickets
– Message and follow-up
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We would like to inform you of the practical details of the processing of your personal data.
Personal data is collected, depending on the case, on different legal bases (your consent, the execution of a contract to which you are a party, the respect of a legal obligation and/or the legitimate interest of the Data Controller).
The purpose of their processing is to enable us to have useful and necessary information about you in order to
– providing our services as an air carrier, selling air transport tickets, on the basis of the contractual relationship
– registration and access to an individual account, which allows the user to manage their reservations, on the basis of your consent
– to enable registration and receipt of our newsletter, based on consent
– to allow the registration and reception of our commercial offers, based on your consent
– allow privileged access to our business center,
– allow the promotion of products and services, based on the legitimate interest of the organization for customers and consent for prospects
– to allow online payment of offers, based on the contractual relationship
– to allow the sending of a contact form,
– to allow the sending of online applications to the Human Resources Department, on the basis of the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request
– and within the framework of our contractual and commercial relations.
The information collected is likely to be transmitted in a general way to our possible subcontractors.
The information collected about you will be kept for the duration of our contractual relationship and then archived for a period of three (3) years, in the absence of shorter or longer periods specifically provided for in the event of litigation.
Within the framework of the transport card (continuity of country), and within the framework of recruitment, the data is kept for a period of one (1) year before deletion.
YOUR RIGHTS ON YOUR DATA
Any person concerned by a data processing operation has rights over his or her data.
Thus, as a “data subject”, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data processed from this Site under the conditions and within the limits provided for by the French Data Protection Act and the GRPD:
– right of access : you can question Air Calédonie in order to obtain the confirmation that data concerning you are or are not the object of a treatment and, in the affirmative, to obtain the communication of your data;
– right of rectification : you can require Air Calédonie to update your data, or to rectify them when they are erroneous;
– right to deletion : you can require from Air Calédonie the deletion of your data within the limit of what is provided by the applicable law;
– right of opposition : you can oppose the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation;
– right to limit the processing of your data: you can require Air Calédonie to temporarily freeze the processing of your data, in addition to exercising another right. Thus during this period, your data will not be used by Air Calédonie but will be kept.
You also have the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death.
To exercise all or part of your rights or for any question about them, you are invited to contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Air Calédonie by proving your identity:
• by e-mail: email@example.com
• or by mail at the following address:
SOCIETE CALEDONIENNE DE TRANSPORTS AÉRIENS- AIR CALEDONIE
BP 212 98845 Nouméa Cedex
Finally, and subject to a breach of the above provisions, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) on its website (www.cnil.fr).
This Policy may be updated, particularly in the event of any legislative or regulatory changes affecting it, or the development of new personal data processing within its scope.
We therefore invite you to consult this page regularly in order to check the date of update of this Policy, and the changes concerned.
DISABLING ANALYTIC TRACKING
You may opt out of having your browser tracked on this website. This will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning about your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.